- General Psychiatry Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center. Bronx, New York.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco.
- Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California, San Francisco
- Consultation to pediatricians in treating youth with both mental health and medical problems
- Foster care
- Intensive out-patient mental health clinics and schools that specifically treat children and teenagers with severe mental health problems
- Long-term residential mental health facilities that treat patients with chronic and severe mental illness
- Board-certified in both child/adolescent and adult psychiatry
- Diplomate of Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Board Certified in Psychiatry)
- Diplomate of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Board Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- California Medical License
- DEA License